Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Physical training..

OK well today was my first progress test and I have mixed feelings. I am happy with my push-ups. Ecstatic with my sit ups and mildly disappointed in my squats. Now I may not have gotten a good test there as yesterday I did a 2 mile run which is the first I have ran that far in over 3 years.. so my legs may have given out a bit early. But here are the results over a roughly 2 week period ( a bit longer I was taking an extra day of rest to allow for proper muscle recovery. plus I was sick for a few days in the middle. )

Base line test - Progress test #1

Push-ups - 25 - 36
Sit-ups - 40 - 250
Squats - 63 - 110

As you can see improvement in all areas I just expected higher results on my squats. I did better on push-ups then I expected. I was expecting about 30-32 so I am pleased there.

No comments:

Post a Comment