Monday, August 24, 2009

Physical training. More of it.

OK.. Well do to other circumstances I been having a hard time getting to BJJ class and such.. but I am using the time to focus in my physical training.. So hit the gym at work today and here are my results..

For push-ups my final set I hit 21 which is one more then the max. for a Total of 82.. I was actually kinda shocked to see I was doing that many push ups total.. Me and push -ups have always been enemies.

Sit ups I 140 on my last set for a daily total of 287.. Not surprised there.

Squats I did 75 for the final set, Got a leg cramp at the end might have been able to do a few more like maybe 5 at the most.. but still good. That was a daily total of 240 squats..

My program to date totals are as follows:

Push-ups - 468

Sit-ups - 1330

Squats - 1172


Over all I am feeling great and liking my results.. Wednesday is my first progress test..

Some things I have noticed... I do need to drink more water I have been getting cramps in my legs lately.. and I have noticed just taking an extra day of rest between workout days allows me to push myself a bit harder.. not sure how it is effecting the results of the program.. but we will see come the progress test.. I am doing it Wednesday in hopes I can make BJJ class on Thursday.. Not looking good.. but here is to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment