Friday, August 14, 2009

Physical Training

Since I was starting a new week I made a couple of changes. So for my push-ups I decided to drop back to week two's schedule since I was struggling so much with it. So my goals were less. now since I am starting my 2nd week but according to my initial test I was supposed to start on week 3.. So I dropped back to week 2, but I went to the 3rd column instead of the 2nd. For Sit-ups and squats I went onto week 4.

For my push-ups I was happy even though I dropped down and my new min level for last set was 15 I was able to do them all in proper form... it was a bit hard but I completed it.. So over all I was pleased.

My sit ups on week 4 of the chart my min was 38.. I blew it away at 111... I do a progress test at the end of this week and I would not be surprised if I do not hit the 200 when I do it.. but we shall see.. remember those are non stop so who knows.

For my week 4 chart wise squats my min was 43 for the final set. I squatted my way to 65.. so again very pleased there.

This puts my program to date totals as follows.

Push-ups - 312

Sit-ups - 784

Squats - 720

My push-ups in comparison are looking kinda week but over all I am liking the program and I am feeling good.. I think if my elbow and shoulder were not sore from my BJJ training the night before I have have done a bit better on the push-ups.. but I hit goal which is why I am pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment