Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Physical Training: yup more of it...

OK.. so I am a day or two behind.. I had some weird bug over the last few days.. left work early on saturday just retunred to work today.. feeling much better over all so I hit the gym to continue the program.. and i got some good results.

For my push-up I consider this a sort of milestone. on the last set I had to do a minimum of 17 I for the first time overshot my push-up mark and hit 20 I know its not much.. but well I was able to do more for the first time then what is required, and these were proper form. A total of 74 push-ups today.

Sit-ups as usual I am excelling in and with a minimum amount of 42 required I hit my wifes favorite number 131. that was 259 sit-ups total in todays session.

Squats I am doing well, too. 49 was the required amount I hit 70 thats 212 total for the session.

This makes my program to date totals as follows:

Push-ups - 386

Sit-ups - 1043

Squats - 932

Over all I am pleased. Tomorrow night I got my BJJ class so I am looking foward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment