Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Physical Training (cont.)

OK, Yesterday I did day two of the program I am doing. so I will get right into the numbers and my observations.

OK on my push-ups the last set, which is my max with a min goal, the min goal went up a little to 17. I really struggled this time and was able to do 10 with correct form and had to do my last 7 the girly way to hit the min of 17. for pushups I will be redoing this week as I am not ready to move on.

My sit ups the new min goal was 28 and I maxed out at 75 I am really pleased with this so far.

Squats more good newsMax this day was up to 34 and I maxed out at 60 that was 10 more then day 1's max so even doing more reps my max is still going up...

Totals to date (this is including inital test, all reps and max final set)

Push-ups - 177
Sit-ups - 363
Squats - 357

So far I am pretty pleased. A bit sore. but feeling good over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment