Monday, August 10, 2009

Physical Training Cont.

OK to keep this short I do not have a lot of time at the moment...

On my push-ups I dropped back to day one as I have been having trouble with them. On my last set once again a 17 max I was able to do 11 reg with the last 6 girly style.. yea I said and admit it.

Sit up... Simply put I kicked ass today. my last set I had to do a min of 30... I managed to squeeze out a guy wrenching 100!!!! That's actually 202 today.. mind you with breaks.. the goal is to do 200 with out stopping..

On my squats it was brutal.. I did 55 though so I was happy about that as well

over all I am disappointed in my push-ups.. But not terribly.. its something I never excelled in... now not to make excuses I did not get as much sleep as normal. My daughter started school today so I was up at 7 instead of my normal 10.. but that is just an excuse and i still did my routine.

so that makes my program totals to date...

Push-ups - 249

Sit-ups - 565

Squats - 534

I think after this point my sit-ups are going to start pulling away

No comments:

Post a Comment