Thursday, September 3, 2009

Physical training..

So I am a bit late on these posts.. been a crazy week.. I am down with the flu. So I am taking the time to update my physical training entries. Sadly it seems the world is conspiring against my skills training for MMA and BJJ but hopefully that will change.

For my push-ups I am redoing week 3 of the program which is where I started but is also where I should have been if I started from week one. I think I am actually on track now. For my last set of push-ups I did 18 which was one more then the min. If you recall when I started I had to finish the last 6 on my knees. So I am making some good progress...

My sit-ups I had mixed results this time.. Since I did 250 on my last test I went up a category and decided to add 15 pounds of extra weight. Well I was able to do 66 on my final set which was 6 extra.. I am debating dropping the extra weight and staying in the same column... I already broke the 200 mark.. so now I am working to increase the strength of my abs.. maybe I will keep the weight.. have to decide.

For my squats I was was able to do 78 on my final set with the required amount only 54.. so I am doing great there..

This has my program to date totals at:

Push-ups - 577

Sit-ups - 1801

Squats - 1535

I am doing pretty good so far.

I also finally got some new running shoes so I am hoping to run better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment