Saturday, September 19, 2009

Physical Training.

OK. I have been doing it but I just have not had the chance to write about it.. so I am going to do a big one.. two sessions plus a progress test. I am going to do each together..

First. The Push-ups. On my final set, of the first day I did not right about, hence forth known as day one, I was able to just 15 regular and did the last 4 with my knees on the ground, my target was 19 min, it was a little rough. Day two went better I was able to do the full 21 required. Did not get beyond but I did the min required.

For the progress test I was able to do 40 which was a slight increase over the previous week of 36. Least I am going up. For a 265 pound dude.. 40 is not bad.

For my sit ups I did another slight change.. Using 16 pounds of weight (2, 8 pounder's one in each hand) I did the regular chart 7 sets required. For the last set the min required set I just did normal. for day 1 I did 102 with a min required of 70 and for day 2 I did a 30 with a min required of 75.

For my progress test I did normal weight sit-ups and hit 300.

Lastly is the squats. For day one I did 75, required min of 63 and day two I did 70 with a min of 67.

My progress test I did 120 an increase of 10 from the previous test.

Now to some who are just tuning in to my blog this may seem like not much progress, but I must refer you to earlier posts, mainly the link to the programs themselves. But more and more are required of me during the normal phase of the day. I am now up to 8 sets instead of 5 and doing many more reps.

OK now here come my total number of Reps to date. I do not really think this means much but it is interesting to see, at least for me. The total number of each exercise I have done so far for this program.

Push-ups - 785

Sit-up - 2784

Squats - 2129

Well there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment