Sunday, September 20, 2009

UFC 103... My thoughts

I am not going to give a run down of everything I am just going to comment on two fights.

First The CroCop/Dos Santos fight... The first round was pretty good, I do give it to Dos Santos. Some good strikes on both parts. Round two, Again to Dos Santos. More of the same in the first round. Third round well here is where it ended. There was an accidental nut shot by CroCop to Dos Santos. After that in the clinch looked like the cut over CroCops eye might have been getting in them or during the clinch a possible finger.. I just found it odd that after the clinch CroCop stepped back saying he could not see.. also he defense seemed to have fallen apart and more shots were starting to get through. Which leads me to the blood theory. Which hey Credit to Dos Santos he fought the good fight. If anyone has alternate angles on this please give me your thoughts.

the second fight I want to comment on is the Vitor Belfort/ Rich Franklin fight. All I can say is...

WAR BELFORT!!!!!!!!

Both fighters looked good as this fight started. I kept saying to myself Vtor is going to do a flurry of punches and end this.. and sure enough he did. It is great to see him back in the UFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment