Thursday, October 22, 2009

Preparations...

As I have stated I am getting ready to start the Insanity program and to help me along the way I am going to be starting a new diet. The diet program I am starting is based upon your blood type and how certain foods react with your body. This along with controlling my caloric intake, based upon my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). BMR tells you how many calories your body will burn in a 24 hour period of you were just to lay still and do nothing all day. Using this information and along with foods targets to your body you can get the most from your meals. With my current BMR of 2471.2 I am going to have a target caloric intake of about 2000. Meaning if I do nothing but take in 2000 calories in one day I will start to lose weight. Now coupled with the right foods plus exercise I should notice results fairly quickly.

Now I am not starting on this right away I need several days to shop prepare meal plans and such I will make an announcement when I do.

Also today I had a body fat check done. And while not the best looking of numbers it is better then my last check of about 3 and a half months ago. Then my percentage was at 34%. As of today it was down to 25.7%. As I said.. not overly impressive. but great improvement. So once I start this program, both diet and workout I should see see a great improvement.. my over all goal is to get to around 10% body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment